We run a number of community projects
Our very own Youth Club aimed at 5 – 12 year olds runs every Friday, 6:00pm – 7:30pm.
At Friday Club, we provide a safe environment for your children on a Friday night so that you can relax for a few hours.
We have a number of fun activities available, such as our Climbing frame, Foozball and Air hockey tables, arts & craft stations and our tuck shop. We are always looking for volunteers who enjoy working with children and coming up with fun activities for them to do. Typical responsibilities can be:
- Setting up the club (Laying mats, tables, sorting the music etc.)
- Running the tuck shop
- Manning the front door during entry period
Our FareShare operates publicly from 2pm onwards every Wednesday & Friday.
Led by our team of dedicated volunteers, FareShare is a free service for everyone, no details required, we ask only that you take what you need and bring your own carrier bags.
FareShare always needs volunteers who are willing to help manage the food we receive from our food partners.
This can include:
- Driving to Tescos & Greggs to pick up the food
- Removing unsuitable / spoiled food from the selection
- Helping people bag up their food
A community park opposite the Centre which we maintain and manage throughout the year which can be used by anyone.
The garden is always in need of some greenthumb assistance. If you like:
- Planting, Weeding and Watering
- Coming up with ideas for features
- being outdoors and socialising
Let us know, we’d love to hear from you.
Indycube is a co-operative group focused on making cheap working spaces available across the UK.
- Membership of Indycube includes coworking at any of our spaces. From £10 a month for one desk day, up to Full-Time plans of £180 a month.
- FREE HR ADVICE & SUPPORT
- SMART INVOICING FOR FREELANCERS
- 15% off gadget insurance
Offering FREE coffee and WiFi as well as a social environment to connect with people whilst you work. For people who don’t like commuting, or just want to work closer to home.