A day aimed at giving young people and families practical tools to lead their best life. Positive self-image, self-empowerment and support.
- Refreshments and introductions: 12.30 – 13.00
- Empowerment, Session 1: 13.00 – 13.45
(led by Lowri and Heledd from EMpowerME)
- Fitness and Nutrition, Session 2: 14.00– 14.45
(Fitness led by Gemma from Turn’d Up Fitness / Nutrition led by Natalie Braithwaite)
- State of Mind, Session 3: 15.00– 15.45
(led by Candice from Platfform )
- Sleep and me, Session 4: 16.00 – 16.45
(led by Pierre from Cardiff & Vale Well-Being)
The event is free for everyone, but if you could please book your place using the button below we’d appreciate it. We will accept walk-ins on the day but this just helps us keep track of attendance. Thanks very much!
Cardiff & Vale Well-Being is a non for profit social enterprise and community interest company registered in Wales (11900675)Get tickets on Facebook