Everyone Had a Great Time at our Community Xmas Meal
Castleland held it’s 2019 Community Xmas Dinner on the 6th of December and we put on a full roast with a choice of desserts with our amazing Volunteers giving 5 Star service keeping glasses filled and catering to our delightful guests.
How lucky are we? Our community centre was hosting a community christmas lunch put on by our centre in Barry! Thank you Castleland, what a fab Christmassy day!
We want to give very special thanks to all of the people who donated or contributed to the event in some fashion, including:
- Poppylicious for their wonderful raffle gift
- Cafe No 9 (Best of British No.9) for their generous gift
- Patricia Fields for her amazing Hamper Present
- All of the contributors from the Market Stall
- Greggs, Tesco & Co-op for various items
- OUR AMAZING VOLUNTEERS, CAROL, NADINE, LYNDSEY, DAVE, MICHELE, PAT and ROSEMARY
Honestly, our volunteers are so amazing, they help out everywhere and never complain, we are the luckiest charity around.
What a lovely Christmas meal we had with you on Friday. Many thanks to all the volunteers who helped put on such a wonderful day for us.
Healthy Hearts Group
We also want to give a shout out to JENNER PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL CHOIR who’s glorious singing really made the event special, you can tell they work really hard at what they do.
Here’s a snippet from their beautiful performance:
We hope to see everyone again next year after a long rest, but for now, Merry Xmas all, and thank you again for supporting us!